Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ROYAL ENFIELD STORY BOARD

Close up of a man wearing helmet. Closes his eyes. V/O : I'm leaving home.


Cut to a cottage (Kind of Western cow boy hut). A boy stepping out of the house. Turns to look at the house. V/O :My house says, "Stay here 'cause here lies your past".


Cut back to the man wearing helmet. Opens eyes. V/O: The road says " Follow me and I will lead to your future"


Cut to the man in helmet. Smiles. V/O : I smile and say to my house and the road, I will follow none, 'cause I'm the master of my own soul.


The whole picture comes in the frame. The man is sitting on his Royal Enfield. (Location is something like the mountains.


Rides away on his enfield.


COPY (SUPER) & V/O:

Royal Enfield...

For the man who makes his own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment